Thursday, May 12, 2005

Real quick before I forget:

Here's a great comic strip that someone posted on the Sideshow Freaks board today:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Even though I am fundamentally against hotlinking, here's the direct link in case this is too small for some people - besides it's not like that a ton of people even visit my page anyway!)

I love it. But I'm still going to the midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith, because, well, Star Wars has taken up such a large part of my life that I'm not going to miss the end for anything... please, please, please don't let this one be disappointing for us, George Lucas - I think I shall build a shrine to the Lucas mega-universe and pray everyday for the next week in front of it. Maybe that will help...

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Radioactive Jam said...

That *is* good. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home