Monday, May 09, 2005

Good weekend for movie trailers.

So, the next Harry Potter movie will be "The Goblet of Fire" and the teaser was posted this weekend here. We've established that I'm a geek and like geeky things, so it's no surprise that I'm really excited about this one. The book is awesome, and I'm expecting great things now that the actors have aged and are growing into their roles. There's a lot of Beatles hair styles in the teaser - is mod coming back in style? I have mixed feelings about the Narnia trailer. I loved the books as a child. Haven't read them in a while, but I'm sure I would still enjoy them. I can recall the love I felt for Aslan and how I pictured him in my head. Needless to say, that gives me high expectations, which never bodes well going in, as I will invariably be disappointed in some form or fashion. And I am definitely not impressed with the Aslan in the trailer - I'm hoping that's just the "prototype" Aslan :-p

Requisite Star Wars link of the day: Darth Vader lives! This is a pretty great article, written surprisingly enough by the "MSM" (main stream media for those of you living in the Dark Ages). Sometimes MSNBC surprises me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And now, a random fact about Vin Diesel: All your base are belong to Vin Diesel. Another "oh that's soooo 15 minutes ago" site, I know, but still - gotta love it.

My genius is lacking due to a splitting headache, I've got to get off the computer... I can feel my IQ lowering as I type....

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Demosthenes said...

Uh... is that you?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Carol Danvers said...

Yep - that's me - I'm so beautiful I can hardly stand it sometimes. Don't you agree? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home