Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ending the drought.

Well crap, I haven't posted in quite a few days! I didn't realize it had been so long (working sucks)... so, just to make myself feel less like a slacker, here's a cool article. That's pretty nutty of them to chase the shark and actually try to catch it. Haven't they seen Jaws? Sure it's a different type of shark, but STILL... that's a big fuckin' shark. I think I found that link on Fark under the "Florida" tag. (Explanation for the reason Fark has a "Florida" tag.)

Who wouldn't want to Stop Alien Abductions? I mean really?? It's a very common-sense thing to invest in. So is planning defensive strategies in case of zombie attacks. What a fun way to waste time at work! (just kidding boss, I SWEAR I found those links at home)

I'll end with the follow-up on the Wendy's chili finger case (even though it's such old news that even the quote-unquote MSM has covered it by now). Wow. That's all I can say. I still can't get over the fact that she chomped through a real, UNCOOKED human finger just to try to get money. Jeez.

Since cat's are so popular in the online world, here's my requisite picture o' the day:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dude, I want that cat!

Off to bed...

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Demosthenes said...

HOLY BLOODY COW! This is what I see when I scroll down from the post I was posting at. What is this world coming to? I will tell you! When people have CATS like THAT, baseball players on steroids are hardly our biggest problem.... hahaha no pun intended. Not that I have any sympathy because I hate baseball...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home