Friday, March 18, 2005

Well, I'm back.

So, let me just start off by saying that I hardly know any HTML coding. My spiffy new trick (and the extent of my knowledge to-date) is coding a hyperlink to pop-up using a new window... shazam!! (oooowwww, my eyes... That color is horrible - sorry about that.) Whoever said "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" quite obviously didn't know what he was talking about.

Speaking of dogs - a friend sent me this awesome picture of some skank throwing down in the pit, with guys looking on in horror. And there is this progression of photoshopped pics that ROCK. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Poor girl. The internet is a cruel, cruel place.

Before posting yesterday, I signed up for a G-Mail account just for this blog - shopforsanity at gmail dot com - even though I have read some bad reports about it. I figure as long as I'm not transferring any sensitive information through it, I won't worry. I do love my Google.

This is just an experiment: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.

Here's another random site that a friend recommended. This guy is one of those "How do these people find the time in their day to do these things?" examples. Brilliant!

I got this link from an MSNBC blog, which means it's probably pretty popular and a lot of people have already seen it, but I loved it, so there.

On the same note, I've apparently been living under a rock for the past 3 or 4 years because I have been totally oblivious to this phenomenon circulating around the 'net. Here is a little more information about the history of the AYB phenomenon for those of you who have been under that rock with me. It's pretty dark down here, but there's a little light coming in now!

That's all for today.

Adios

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger TheDew said...

Hi where did you get the Storm Trooper image send the code to me if you will.
Email RedMtDew@tarkio.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home