Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oh yeah - I am proven correct!!!!

Oh, yeah... my theory has proven correct!!!! (For those of you that don't know, here's the theory to which I am referring). I'm finally proven right about something - I found this hidden Obi-wan preview at the Sideshow site just now - booyakasha!! The funny thing is, I had tried this date before, as it was the next logical choice of Fridays, and nothing came up - they must have JUST made it live! It's not quite what I was expecting - where's the headsculpt (or any sculpt at all for that matter!)? - but it is interesting to say the least. One thing that can be said about it is that it's definitely not something Star Wars fans have ever seen before. Perhaps Sideshow is planning this piece to go along with the FULL Obi-wan figure as an exclusive (which they so love to do), so that we can pose the Vader either dueling the full-on Obi-wan OR standing victoriously over his fallen victim. Interesting idea, I guess we'll see soon enough whether it is an actual planned product. I'm sure other people have found it, as I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only fan who has figured out their genius URL coding :) I couldn't possibly be the only one who has seen this, right? But that would be cool... I alone hold the knowledge... Bwahahaha....

Just in case no one cares about the above (other than me because I'm so self-loving) - here's a fun link, staying on the topic of Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith "l33t" trailer. Being the geek that I am, I'm obviosly getting quite exciting about the imminent release of ROTS. Even though the first two prequels are definitely not on my top movie list, I can't help but give Ep.3 the benefit of the doubt. Especially seeing how freakin' awesome the Clone Wars has turned out. CW will definitely be a part of the saga in my mind from now on. Although I do think it's pretty pathetic that a cartoon is better than the first two live action movies... but oh well, as an old-school SW fan, I will take what I can get.

[I apologize that this post has been eveb geekier than normal. I promise it won't happen again (or maybe I don't - you better watch out if the Hobbit is ever made!!)]

See ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home