Thursday, March 24, 2005

A little finger food never hurt anyone.

I just love this headline: Woman Eating Chili Bites Into Human Finger. Come on girl, quit your whining; it's not like you actually digested the finger. In other news, Wendy's announces new "Finger Lickin' Good" chicken nuggets with special secret ingredient.

What I want to know is how the they propose remembering all the steps in this article about memory loss. Hold on - what was Step 6 again?? Shit...

I wasted quite a bit of time playing with this Portrait Illustration Maker. Here's the outcome:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(It's a very accurate rendition of my inner beauty.)

To file under "WTF?". I can't believe there are actually people bidding on this - that's just weird.

I guess this has been around since last November at least, but I always sympathize when I see it.

Goodnight

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it USDA approved finger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home