Saturday, March 26, 2005

Giving Wendy's the finger (follow-up).

Didn't post yesterday, sorry. I won't give a bullshit excuse; I'm just lazy sometimes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have more links than usual to make up for it today.

Follow up to Thursday's appetizing finger story: Search Continues in Wendy's Finger Case. Gotta love it when there are actual pictures of said finger. Mmmm-mmmm, I've got the cravin' for some chili...

UPDATE: So, I posted that picture of the girl in the mosh pit last week, along with the photoshopped pics, right? Well, I feel a little bad after reading more about Moshzilla - but not really. It's still one of the funniest things I've ever seen. She should be mad at her friends for posting it, not at the internet community, which is obviously going to run with it once it's out there for the world to see. Boy, the internet is a bitch.

For more along those lines, read this on-going email exchange over at Game Revolution, featuring the #1 advocate of frivolous law-suit-filing, Robert MacNichol. It seems he hasn't responded in a couple of weeks, so either he gave up, or he really is going to go through with it. My hero.

I think I was in a weird mood yesterday, but whatever it was, this game made me laugh really hard.

Freddie the Fly shoots the shit with kids in Oregon. In related news, Oregon families are saving major bucks on grocery bills as the "eat your own vomit" craze gains momentum.

A cool hotel in Germany. Not certain about the "friendly jail cell" room (#26), but hey, everybody has their fetishes.

I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home